New Zealand Health and Safety Legislation
Book this Course
- 1 Day
- 12 attendees
Health and safety made easy for beginners. Attending this course you will gain knowledge of the New Zealand health and safety legislation and documentation that relates to the everyday workplace.
This will include:
- The role of the HS Regulator/Work Safe
- H&S Key duties in the workplace
- Worker Participation in workplace H&S
This course can also be customised to your work environment through relevant scenarios, policies and procedures.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Want Group Training
On Your Site?
If you’d like this course to be run at your workplace, please submit your request here.
Call 0800 267 476
- Describe key health and safety legislation, documentation that supports health and safety at work, and the role of the health and safety regulator.
- Describe key duties and the application of those duties in the workplace in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- Describe key roles in terms of worker participation and engagement in relation to the HSWA.
30264: Describe duties, rights, representation and the regulator in terms of New Zealand health and safety legislation
This course can be run:
- At an Axiom Training site as part of a public invitation
- As an online self learning option undertaken in your own time
- At your worksite and can be tailored to your own organisational needs.
Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.