Workplace Health and Safety Culture and Practice
- 2 Days
- 12 attendees
OverviewHealth and safety for the senior worker. Attending this course you will gain knowledge of safe work practices, reporting requirements, Health and Safety documentation, communication process, and workplace Health and Safety culture.
This course can also be customised to your work environment through relevant scenarios, policies and procedures.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Public Course Bookings
To find a suitable date and book a public course, simply use the online booking tool above, contact one of our sales support team on 0800 267 476 or use our contact us form.
Company Course Bookings
To run this course at your workplace please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe healthy and safe practices in a workplace
- Describe reporting and documentation requirements in terms of workplace health and safety
- Describe the communication process in terms of health and safety practices in a workplace setting
- Describe workplace health and safety culture.
30266: Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety culture and practices
This course can be run:
- At an Axiom Training site as part of a public invitation
- As an online self learning option undertaken in your own time
- At your worksite and can be tailored to your own organisational needs.
Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.