High quality industry training delivered by experts
We provide the exact training solutions to meet the needs of industry. Our wide range of courses are underpinned by our depth of expertise and delivered by our team of experts with real-world experience.Find out more
We’ve changed our name and our brand, but the high quality industry training delivered by experts that you’ve come to expect from us is still the same.
Our wide range of courses are underpinned by our depth of expertise and delivered by our trainers who all have real-world experience.Find out more
Select either a course category or industry type.
- Axiom Virtual Classroom Training
- Axiom Training’s ongoing commitment to meeting your training needs includes a range of flexible course options and virtual classroom training. Our targeted training modules backed by online learning resources help you get the skills you need with the convenience of flexibility and locations to suit your needs.
- Calling for submissions: Hazard substances classification
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is calling for submissions on its proposal to change the classification system for hazardous substances in New Zealand.
- Fighting fatigue
- Fatigue is a potential workplace hazard because it can seriously impact worker safety and lead to increases in accidents. In this post we share some tips for managing fatigue.
- Sun smart
- Summer is coming. We’ve had a few glimpses of golden weather already and it’s a good reminder to start thinking about operating a sun smart workplace.
- Health & safety obligations for PCBUs
- If you are a person conducting business or undertaking (PCBU) and are responsible for a contracting chain and/or share a workplace with other businesses, you have duties to meet under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA).