Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- 1 Day
- 12 attendees
Understand risk assessment as an everyday worker. Attending this course you will be taught how to apply health and safety risk assessment in the workplace including:
- Principles of Health and Safety risk assessment
- Apply/undertake health and safety risk assessment
This course can also be customised to your work environment through relevant scenarios, policies and procedures.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Public Course Bookings
To find a suitable date and book a public course, simply use the online booking tool above, contact one of our sales support team on 0800 267 476 or use our contact us form.
Company Course Bookings
To run this course at your workplace please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the principles of health and safety risk assessment
- Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry good practice.
30265: Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role
This course can be run:
- At an Axiom Training site as part of a public invitation
- As an online self learning option undertaken in your own time
- At your worksite and can be tailored to your own organisational needs.
Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.