Customer Relations Superstar Required!11 May 2021
Axiom Training is a NZ-owned private training establishment specialising in driver education, operator training and workplace safety.
Our training is delivered by industry-experienced experts who are focused not just on compliance, but also providing measurable results and safer, happier, more-productive Kiwi workplaces.
But that’s enough about us, if you are someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, can juggle a lot of tasks and is able to think on your feet, we want to hear about you! You may just be an ideal fit as our:
Customer Relations Coordinator.
Located at our Hamilton and/or Mount Maunganui office, you will be our go to person for our external and internal Sales team. This role is 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
As a Customer Relations Coordinator no two days will be the same, you will:
- Work closely alongside our Internal Public Course Manager to promote and utilise our public course offerings from existing and new customers.
- Use our student management systems to enter data and update information and bookings daily.
- Answer inbound calls and create outbound calls.
- Support our Business Development Managers by creating new opportunities and leads
This role will be a perfect fit for a Self-motivated individual with proven Customer Service skills experience and/or Sales / Lead Generation experience . Please apply if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and clear phone manner
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- The ability to prioritise and complete work quickly
- Proven administration skills
To apply for this role, click the “Apply” button now or please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must have the right to legally live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.