Training Colleagues in the Workplace
Book this Course
- 1 Day
- 10 attendees
This course is suited for participants who are going to train and provide ongoing supprt to work colleagues in hte workplace, more so in a one-on-one situation.
People credited with this unit standard are able to train colleagues in the workplace.
To run this course at your workplace or an Axiom Training site please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
Note: There are no pre requisites required for this course.
Want Group Training
On Your Site?
If you’d like this course to be run at your workplace, please submit your request here.
Call 0800 267 476
This course is delivered via a one-day workshop.
The workshop entails:
- How to determine the skills and knowledge that your team members need.
- How to conduct on-job training and support/ (supervision/peer training/mentoring) a team member.
- The workshop will be fill of interactive activities for participants to enjoy and leve the workshop understanding the importance of creating a positive learning environment, considering cultural safety of others, different learning styles, how to cater for different personality types.
What does the assessment entail?
- Minimal theory writing where some answers may be completed in the workshop, but others will need to be completed after the practical task.
- Organisation attestation.
- Learners will have 12 weeks to complete and submit a [portfolio of evidence.
27565: Train collegues in the workplace