New Zealand Certificate in Civil Infrastructure (Level 3), with optional strand in Excavator Operation
- 28 Weeks
Join our full-time Civil Infrastructure programme and take the first step towards your infrastructure career pathway.
- Gain your Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsments as well as your Class 2 Truck Licence,
- Achieve 100+ hours operating an excavator
- Gain a total of 95 NZQA Credits
This full-time programme provides a balanced mix of theory, practical, and work experience to help you complete your qualification.
With 14 weeks of Theory and Practical tuition and an additional 14 weeks of work experience completed across the course, this is far from a classroom-based qualification. Our training is designed to get you out where the work happens, learning-based upon practical application.
By Completing this qualification you will be able to carry out infrastructure works operations safely and to a quality standard in a variety of infrastructure works contexts.
This programme will cover the following and more:
- Health and Safety
- Reading Site Plans
- Operate and maintain small plant and equipment
- Carry out civil works operations’4 weeks, hands-on training with various hydraulic excavators
This course is currently Fees Free! Contact us to discuss a course location near you.
Want Group Training
On Your Site?
If you’d like this course to be run at your workplace, please submit your request here.
Call 0800 267 476
- Palmerston North