Training Others in the Workplace
- 1 Day
- 12 attendees
- $578.00pp (ex GST)
This is your how-to guide to succeed in training others and is specifically focused on the workplace. It is a short course version of the formal Train the Trainer course. This course is ideal for any person training others in a workplace, on the job, in groups or even machinery and product training, who don't have a formal qualification on how to train others in the workplace.
Trainees will learn about:
- How people are motivated to learn
- Reviewing your training – for continuously improved results.
- How to engage learners in your workplace
- Different ages and types of learners – and how you can spark learning in each person
- How adult learners thrive on objectives and goals in training – and how you can structure your training to clearly show this
- Creating training plans that are organised and give you and your learner ‘confidence’
It is recommended that a trainee holds Unit Standard 7115 - Create and maintain a positive learning environment for adult learners, or that the trainee can demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills before moving forward to achieve unit standard 7108 as listed above.
Public Course Bookings
To find a suitable date and book a public course, simply use the online booking tool above, contact one of our sales support team on 0800 267 476 or use our contact us form.
Company Course Bookings
To run this course at your workplace please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
19444: Deliver group training sessions for adult learners
7108: Deliver on job training for adult trainees