Training Others in the Workplace
- 1 Day
- 12 attendees
- $578.00pp (ex GST)
This is your how-to guide to succeed in training others and is specifically focused on the workplace. It is a short course version of the formal Train the Trainer course. This course is ideal for any person training others in a workplace, on the job, in groups or even machinery and product training, who don't have a formal qualification on how to train others in the workplace.
Trainees will learn about:
- How people are motivated to learn
- Reviewing your training – for continuously improved results.
- How to engage learners in your workplace
- Different ages and types of learners – and how you can spark learning in each person
- How adult learners thrive on objectives and goals in training – and how you can structure your training to clearly show this
- Creating training plans that are organised and give you and your learner ‘confidence’
It is recommended that a trainee holds Unit Standard 7115 - Create and maintain a positive learning environment for adult learners, or that the trainee can demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills before moving forward to achieve unit standard 7108 as listed above.
19444: Deliver group training sessions for adult learners
7108: Deliver on job training for adult trainees