Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- 1 Day
- 10 attendees
This course covers how to prepare a work method statement, undertake a job safety analysis and develop safe operating procedures with reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Create work method statements identifying the job and work activity
- Document in accordance with reporting procedures
- Identify the environmental context of the job
- Outline the key processes involved
- Determine the equipment to be used for the job
19522: Undertake Job Safety Analysis
This course is run at your worksite and is tailored to your organisational needs. Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.