Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- 1 Day
- 10 attendees
This course covers how to prepare a work method statement, undertake a job safety analysis and develop safe operating procedures with reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Public Course Bookings
To find a suitable date and book a public course, simply use the online booking tool above, contact one of our sales support team on 0800 267 476 or use our contact us form.
Company Course Bookings
To run this course at your workplace please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
- Create work method statements identifying the job and work activity
- Document in accordance with reporting procedures
- Identify the environmental context of the job
- Outline the key processes involved
- Determine the equipment to be used for the job
19522: Undertake Job Safety Analysis
This course is run at your worksite and is tailored to your organisational needs. Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.