Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Book this Course
- 1 Day
- 10 attendees
This course covers how to prepare a work method statement, undertake a job safety analysis and develop safe operating procedures with reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Want Group Training
On Your Site?
If you’d like this course to be run at your workplace, please submit your request here.Request Group Training for On Your Site
Call 0800 267 476
- Create work method statements identifying the job and work activity
- Document in accordance with reporting procedures
- Identify the environmental context of the job
- Outline the key processes involved
- Determine the equipment to be used for the job
19522: Undertake Job Safety Analysis
This course is run at your worksite and is tailored to your organisational needs. Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.