Health & Safety at Work
- 1 Day
- 12 attendees
This course covers the core fundamentals of health and safety in the workplace and how these relate to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
On course completion, trainees should be able to understand and apply safe and effective workplace health and safety practices including hazard identification and risk assessment.
This course can be customised to your work environment through relevant scenarios, policies and procedures.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Public Course Bookings
To find a suitable date and book a public course, simply use the online booking tool above, contact one of our sales support team on 0800 267 476 or use our contact us form.
Company Course Bookings
To run this course at your workplace please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
- Identify and describe legislative rights and responsibilities for workplace health and safety
- Describe and identify hazards and apply risk assessment procedures
- Describe the systems approach to workplace health and safety
- Explain how hazards and risks are defined in the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- Identify the principles of workplace safety in a given workplace
- Demonstrate safe work practices in a specific workplace
- Describe hazard control methods
497: Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
17593: Apply safe work practices in the workplace
17602: Apply hazard identification and risk assessment procedures in the workplace
This course is run at your worksite and is tailored to your organisational needs. Please contact us for pricing, or complete an on-site booking request using the Book Now button above.