- 1 Day
- 10 attendees
- $310.00pp (ex GST)
This course teaches how to identify hazards and use a safety harness where a fall hazard exists.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Public Course Bookings
To find a suitable date and book a public course, simply use the online booking tool above, contact one of our sales support team on 0800 267 476 or use our contact us form.
Company Course Bookings
To run this course at your workplace please use the contact us form or contact our sales support team on 0800 267 476.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety harnesses and associated systems and equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rescue plan to be activated in the event of a fall
- Demonstrate knowledge of the hazards associated with wearing a safety harness and associated equipment
- Check and fit a safety harness
- Use a safety harness where a fall hazard exists at height
23229: Use a safety harness for personal fall prevention when working at height